Does your Wireless Internet Radio Receiver have power, but you still do not have a connection to your router? Below is a list of troubleshooting tips.
- Locate the network cable connected to your router. It should be plugged into either the Internet or Wan jack.
- Unplug the network cable and plug it directly back in. If this does not reset the connection to your router, trace the network cable from the router to what looks like a little black box.
- Check the black box. The network cable should be plugged into the plugin that says "To Radio."
- There will be a second plugin on the black box with a cable that says "To Computer." Make sure this second cable is plugged into your router.
- If this cable is already plugged in or if connection is not restored once it has been plugged in, please reach out to our customer care team at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 888-274-6381.
Learn more about our managed WiFi solution to simplify troubleshooting and experience the best WiFi performance. wifi.surfbroadband.com